Delhi| Image Resource : navodayatimes.in
Delhi, the capital of India is the place of culture, food, history, education and life. There are a range of several things to do in Delhi. During the trip to Delhi, one must make a list of attractions to be followed. Delhi is famous for countless things. It is a hub of street food for food-lovers, heaven for shopping freaks, and place for history lovers.
Places to Visit in Delhi
Red fort | Image Resource : wikimedia.org
Some of the famous Delhi attractions, which are, worth a visit:
1. Mehrauli Archaeological Park: It is 200 acres of area spread with over 100 monuments. It is positioned adjacent to Qutab Minar. It is almost 1000 years old and ruled by 4 Mughal dynasties and British Raj.
2. Red Fort: The fort is instituted by the Emperor Shah Jahan. It took near to 10 years to get constructed. It is a place to be visited as its foundation is said to be built upon the executed bodies of prisoners.
3. Jama Masjid: It is the largest mosque in India. It has a capacity of 25,000 people to visit the mosque at one time. This is the last architectures of Shah Jahan dynasty, also known as Friday Mosque.
4. Hazrat Nizam-Ud-din Dargah: The most mystical place of Delhi is the shrine of a Muslim Sufi saint Nizam-Ud-din Auliya. There is a lot of crowd on Thursday evenings and you can also hear the tunes of qawwali.
5. Qutab Minar: This tower was founded by Qutb-ud-din Aibak in 1193 to declare his ultimate power over the conquered Hindu rulers. The minar is of 73m height and has verses of Quran carved over the sandstone bands.
6. Gurudwara Bangla Sahib: Yet again, one of the magical places is the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib made of white marble. This is constructed at the place where the eighth Sikh guru resided, Harkrishan Dev. Here, free meals are served to the pilgrims daily.
7. Khan Market: It is the Delhi’s most exclusive shopping enclave. The shops here are expensive to rent and are mainly for books, homewares, and fashion.
8. Dilli Haat: It is a cheap and affordable market for food and craft. It is full of the delicious aroma of food and colours of handicrafts. You can try all types of cuisines here from various Indian states in just 70 to 100 bucks.
Other than this, there are many more places to visit like Diwan-e-khas, Rajpath, Akshardham temple,
Hauz Khas, Raj Ghat, national museum, Lodhi Gardens, Gandhi Smriti, iron pillar, Lotus temple and so on.
Trains from jaipur to delhi | Image Resource : kxcdn.com
How to reach Delhi from Jaipur?
Delhi is a well-connected city. There are many trains and flights options available to reach Delhi. There are 128 trains from Jaipur to Delhi that run weekly and 21 trains that run directly. The total distance between Jaipur to Delhi is 268 km. Some of the trains with their train numbers are Rjsthn S Kranti (22464), Ajmer Shtbdi (12015), Dee Jp T Spl (09726), Jammu Aii Exp (12414), Adi Sj Rajdhani (12958), Ashram Express (12916), Haidwar Mail (19105) and so on.
So, plan your trip and book a ticket now for exploring Delhi. There are numbers of websites from where you can book your tickets and get discounts also. Wait no more, just travel and have fun!